Hobbit

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why haven't I blogged till now?

I like to think that I can write well (atleast to keep ppl engaged)... I'm quite vocal about my thoughts too... Then why haven't I been able to keep up a blog till now ? (I'm puzzled!)... Is it because I like penning it down in a diary, privy to myself rather than typing it in a blog for the whole world to see?... May be.... Looking from another perspective, I like talking to the world about my life through photos... I have unusually huge albums on the networking sites and I pester my friends to see them all ( and comment on the photos!) .... I have never bothered about not blogging -- till I read a friend's blog a few minutes back(www.lifeandspice.wordpress.com)... She has been blogging regularly for 4 years!! And is still going strong! It's such a delight reading her old posts..... Made me regret for not having a blog... Let me start one before it's too late.. I don't want to regret on my deathbed for not having left a legacy-- totally useless, but atleast permanent ( hope so!).... So this is my resolution for 2010..

'Time, Stand Still!'--- The reason for this title is that I make the best out of every moment in my life... I'm often confused - am I really lucky that I have only good times or is my mind trained to think that way? ( aal izz well) Anyways, I cherish every second and hence wish all the time that time would stand still...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Akila! Welcome to the blogosphere! :) Knowing you, it IS surprising that you haven't been blogging till now!

    Here's wishing that your good times stand still.. and here's also hoping that you keep the posts coming! :)

    ReplyDelete